Thursday 28 August 2008

Best website ever?! Punderstatement...

Introducing you to www.punlimited.co.uk. Possibly the best concept for a website, like, ever.


Each day the website highlights the best pun headline from that day's newspapers, and encourages us punlovers to try and beat it.

Ok, I admit it. It's my latest (and hopefully my last) web venture, in which I celebrate the punderful art of punning. I have always loved a good pun, and over the years have built up a strong reputation / annoying habit of dropping them into everyday conversations. Some are funny, others most definitely are not. Indeed, you could even say that some of my worst ones are 'punishable offences'. Haha. But the effort and passion (and loose screw) are there at least.


So, if you are a fan of puns, or have ever been on the receiving end of one of my own spontaneous wordplay gems, no matter how feeble, click away and make me happy by spreading the word!

No comments: